We’re setting out on a horse riding adventure in the remote wilderness of the South Chilcotin Mountains, tucked away in the southwest corner of British Columbia. Here, Mother Nature has surpassed herself.
- Fully Outfitted (horses, camping gear etc.) 4 Nights Horsepacking Trip
- 2 Highly Experienced Horse Pack Guides
- 2 Nights Ranch Accommodation
- 3 Nights Vancouver Downtown Accommodation
- Return Shuttle from Vancouver
- Horse Riding Lessons
- All Meals Day 2 Lunch to Day 8 Lunch
- Vancouver Hop On, Hop Off Sightseeing Tour
- Admission to the Vancouver Lookout
- Rainbow High Vacations welcome package
- Includes all taxes, handling fees and service charges from suppliers
*Airfare to and from Vancouver not included.
Pre & Post City Stay Packages
North Shore Capilano & Grouse Mountain Tour
The Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain Tour takes you to the amazing temperate rainforest of North Shore. This is your best option for a light adventure, half-day excursion into the stunning nature that surrounds the city.
Price including GST $149
Victoria: City Stay Package
2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT
- 1 night accommodation in Victoria
- One way tour to Victoria from
- Choose a whale watching excursion OR zipline adventure
- Harbour Air scenic floatplane ride back to Vancouver
Prices starting from $495 per person, double occupancy, plus GST
Whistler: Mountains to Sea by Coach & Rail
2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT
- Vancouver to Whistler Sea to Sky Climb by rail
- 1 night of accommodation in Whistler
- Choice of Horseback riding,
- Whitewater rafting or ATV tour
- Sea to Sky Tour Vancouver to Whistler
Prices starting from $425 per person, double occupancy, plus GST
Cowgirl Horse Riding Adventure Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival in Vancouver, BC and check into your hotel.
Day 2: The first day of your Horse Pack Trip. After the spectacular 5-hour drive, arrive at the Guest Ranch in time for a homemade lunch. Take a thorough Horse Orientation to prepare for your days riding the mountains. Meet your horses, which are Mountain Cayuse ponies that live and work in the mountains.
Day 3: After breakfast, throw the Diamond Hitch and learn some new wrangler skills! Once packed, saddled and mounted, the adventure starts. Travel by horseback through mountain-top passes, experience wide U- shaped valleys with their mosaic of wildflowers, wild hay
meadows and big-game mineral licks and encounter the wildlife that greets you along the way.
Day 4 -7: Begin your day riding high into the mountains with new adventures in each alpine basin or mountain pass. Witness some of the marvels of the Chilcotin Mountains. Ride the trail as it takes you gradually higher up into the mountains, through mountain divides and over high ridges. On your horse expedition, discover the outstanding variety of wildlife inhabiting our guide area. Grizzly bears, California Bighorn sheep, moose, Mule deer, Mountain goat, Black bear and wolf are plentiful and frequently sighted.
Day 8: After making your way back to the Ranch, take off the saddle for some bareback lessons. Enjoy a farewell lunch before heading back to Vancouver.
Day 9: Enjoy a wonderful day in beautiful Vancouver! Take the Hop on, Hop off city sightseeing tour and visit the Vancouver Lookout tower for a birds-eye view of this beautiful west coast city.
Day 10: Depart for home.