Every person who joins Rainbow dotTravel during our launch weekend June 27-June 30, 2013 will automatically be entered to win this fabulous trip!
AND you can DOUBLE your chances of WINNING by inviting a friend to join Rainbow dotTravel.
The winner will receive,
2 return flight tickets from Toronto/Spain/Toronto in economy class, courtesy of Air Canada
3 Nights at Paradores (1 double room and breakfast) courtesy of Paradores Luxury Hotels (castles, palaces, monasteries in spectacular locations throughout Spain)
2 Nights in Madrid courtesy of the Tourist Office of Spain
All expenses other than those specifically referred to above are the responsibility of the Winner. The Tourist Office of Spain reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Contest closes July 1, 2013; random drawing will be done on July 5, 2013.
Terms and Conditions
The Tourist Office of Spain in Toronto and Jeeves Travel (Weston Inc.), (from now on the organizers), in cooperation with Air Canada and Paradores, would like to give you the opportunity to win a fantastic trip for two adults to Spain through our contest “Spain with Toronto Pride 2013”
ENTRIES AND DRAW
• Draw open only to Canadian Residents 18 years or older at the time of entry.
• Limited to one entry per person.
• No responsibility is assumed by the organizers for lost, late, misdirected, or incomplete entries or any computer, online or technical malfunctions that may occur in the processing, transmission or receipt of entries.
• All entries become the property of the organizers and none will be returned.
• Contest closes Monday 1st of July 2013; at 12am Eastern Standard time.
• Prize Drawing: One (1) entry will be selected in Toronto, Ontario, in a random draw to be held on Friday 5th of July 2013, from among all eligible entries received.
WINNER AND GUEST
The winner will be announced by email and will be contacted by phone and/or email and must agree to accept the prize as set forth below, and will be required to sign a Declaration of Eligibility/Compliance with the rules which must be returned, properly executed, within 14 days of notification or entrant will be disqualified. If the selected entrant cannot be contacted for any reason, or is unwilling or unable to comply with these rules, the prize will be forfeited and another entry will be selected. Upon receipt of properly executed Declaration and Release forms and verification of full compliance with these rules, the entrant will be declared the Winner. The Winner and its guest grant Sponsor permission to use their names, photograph or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Winner agrees that the organizers assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in this sweepstakes or acceptance or use of Prize, including any travel related thereto.
The prize is courtesy of Air Canada, Paradores and Tourist Office of Spain and therefore is subject to the terms and conditions
The winner will receive a package consisting of: 2 flight tickets from Toronto/Spain/Toronto in economy class, courtesy of Air Canada 3 Nights at Paradores
(1 double room and breakfast) courtesy of Paradores 2 Nights in Madrid courtesy of Tourist Office of Spain. All expenses other than those specifically referred to above are the responsibility of the Winner. The Tourist Office of Spain reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Air Canada conditions and blackouts
• The prize tickets can be redeemed for direct flights from Canada to Spain only. Travel blackout periods may apply.
• Space is subject to availability at time of booking.
• Once your ticket has been issued, the origin and destination can’t be changed. However, a change to the flight time, and/or travel date is permitted.
A change fee per ticket may apply.
• All applicable fees, such as airport/departure taxes, security charges or other third party fees, taxes or charges are the sole responsibility of the bearer of the ticket.
• Ticket is not transferable, not refundable and not redeemable for cash.
• Frequent flyer mileage accumulation is not permitted.
• The use of e-upgrade certificates is not permitted.
• Stopovers are not permitted.
• Promotional pass recipients may be held liable to Air Canada for failure to adhere to the restrictions and conditions of travel applicable to their tickets or for the fraudulent use of those tickets
• This ticket is for one-time use only, and only for your personal use. It may not be distributed or sold, or otherwise used for commercial or personal gain, other than for the purpose for which it is intended. Air Canada reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotional code at our discretion. Any violation of these conditions may be subject to cancellation of the promotional code, of any booking made using this promotional code, and/or to any legal or other recourse available for the recovery of damages suffered or costs, expenses or loss incurred as a result of such prohibited use.
• Please notice that Air Canada flights to Spain are seasonal. For 2013, the Toronto to Madrid flights operate from June 30th to September 28th
2013 AND 2014 BLACKOUT PERIODS FOR PROMOTIONAL TICKETS
21 June to 03 September 2013 / 15 December 2013 to 07 January 2014 / 16 April 2014 to 22 April 2014
Subject to change
PARADORES conditions and blackouts
• Prize valid from September 1st 2013 to December 2014. Except: 2013: October. 11th,October.12th, from October 31st to November 3rd , from December 5th to December 8th, from December 27th to January 5th
2014: April 17th to April 21st, May 1st to May 4th, months of July and August, from December 5th to December 7th Acceptance is subject to availability at the Parador selected. The prize may be redeemed for 3 nights, one stay in a standard double room for two people and breakfast for two people (consecutive nights in the same or different Parador)